Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow
Inspired by above quote 30 participants(Students, Professionals, and Faculty Members) attended One Day Cisco Networking Workshop organized by I-Medita, Pune. The workshop was delivered by Mr. Sudhanshu CCIE VOICE #41212.
The motto of the workshop was to help networking aspirants understand how networking works in Industries and how real-time devices can be configured and troubleshoot.
Some Highlights of 24th July Cisco Networking Workshop:
- Hand-on Workshop for Networking Beginners.
- Practicals were shown on Real-time Networking Devices.
- Students Learnt how to Configure Real-time Cisco Devices.
- Workshop delivered by Mr. Sudhanshu CCIE 41212
- Participants were provided Participation Certificate.
Topics Covered During the Workshop:
- Understand the basics of internetworking,
- Understand data flow in a network,
- Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network,
- Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches,
- Understand different routing mechanism and routing protocols,
- Understand the concept of switching: Packet Switching and Circuit Switching,
- Configure real-time CISCO routers and switches,
- Configure different routing protocols in a network,
- Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals,
- Design and implement a network i.e Campus Area Network Design
Check out more details about One Day Networking Workshop