“Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition. – Adam Smith”
In the normal hustle and bustle of Sunday morning, various students had an ethos to pay heed during the normal fiesta of the week.
The participants attended a One-day workshop on Networking organized by I-Medita on January 15, 2017. I-Medita is known for conducting various workshops on networking along with organizing industrial visits.
Wish to organize one in your campus?
One of the most expeditious breakthroughs in changing the view of the participants towards networking whilst giving an equal primacy to real time examples and hands-on session.
Day 1 First Half
With Students, up and rolling, over 30 participants were soon verified and seated in the seminar hall.
On the commencement of the event, Mr. Sugandh, the Cisco Networking trainer warmly greeted them with his morning pleasantries and motivational speech.
The students were then taught about the basics of networking and their workings.
Topics covered were –
- Types of networks
- Types of Topologies
- Real time examples of topological usage
- Types of communication
- Real time examples of different wiring employment
- Cross connection
- MDIX and Roll-over cable
- MAC address
- Default Gateway
- Reserved IPs
- Ping (Public IP, Private IP)
- Booting process in Router
- Router ports and interfaces
- Types of Routing
- IPv4 Classes
- Subnet mask
- Networking Devices
Day 1 Second Half
After Lunch, people tend to be a little lazy, but Mr. Sugandh made sure that the practical was even more intriguing not only due to the session but also because of his merry nature. As soon as the practical session picked up the pace the participants were up on their toes to learn and clarify doubts. It would have been irksome had Mr. Sugandh not shown the live testament of the marvel and intellect of networking.
The practical was very exhilarating as it was plausibly the primal time that they had a hands-on experience.
The workshop concluded by some videos on Networking and the trainer giving us the required information to reckon about networking career in Networking and why to take its certification into cognizance.
Overall, it had been a great learning for the students.
You can also read:
- Industrial Visit By G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering and Management at I-Medita Labs
- One Day National Level Cisco Networking Workshop at Dy Patil College, Pune
- Two Days National Level workshop On Cisco Networking Conducted at Sastra University, Chennai
- Best CCIE Training Institute in India
- 10 Reasons to Consider I-Medita as your Training Partner