Have you ever wonder, why the resume is an important document to be carried in a job interview? A resume is your first impression to the interviewer, it reflects from personality, background, and most importantly your skills. It consists of the summary of your past work experience and knowledge in different fields.
The Format of the resume is equally important as you mention skills in the resume; it shows your quick personality and capabilities to manage things. Here, we have got you some samples of very creative and amazing Cisco VoIP Resume samples/Templates.
Key skills you can add in your resume (Add the skills which you know)
Devices and Software Used:-
- Cisco Routers – 1841, 2611XM, 2621XM, 2691, 2801, 2811, 2901, 2911, 2921.
- Cisco Switches – Catalyst 2950, 2960, 3550, 3560, 3750.
- IP Phones – 3905, 7941, 7942G, 7961, 7962G, 7965, 7970, 8945, 9971.
- Expansion Modules – 7914, 7915, 7916.
- MCS Servers 7825, 7835, 7845.
- UCS Servers – C220.
- DSP – PVDM2, PVDM3.
- T1 and E1 cards on VWIC, VWIC2 andVWIC3.
- FXO and FXS on VIC and VIC2.
- Codec – G.711, G.729, G.722, ilbc.
- VMware Esxi basics
- UC servers
- CUCM 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- CUC 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- UCCX 7.x, 8.x, 9.x
- CUPS 7.x, 9.x
- Soft Clients & Tools used – CCP, CIPC, CUPC, RTMT, rPSM.
- CUE – 7.0 on AIM and 7.1, 8.6 on ISM-SRE, AIM2-CUE, NM-CUE
- IOS – 12.X, 15.X.
Protocols & Technology glimpse
- Voice Gateways – H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP, Dial-peers.
- Protocols – DHCP, NTP, TFTP, FTP, VLAN, VTP, DTP, Dot1q, RTP, RTCP, CRTP, POE.
- Mobility – Extension Mobility, Extension Mobility Cross Cluster, Device Mobility, Mobile Voice Access, Unified Mobility.
- VoIP Trunks- SIP Trunk, H323 Trunk and ICT.
- High Availability- SRST, AAR.
- CUC- Mailboxes, Call Handler, Directory Handler, Interview Handlers.
- BAT- Add, Delete, Update & Maintain CUCM.
- CUCM – Call Routing, Call Restrictions, Route Plan and Time of day routing.
- Installation of servers like CUCM, CUC, CUPS on MCS, UCS.
- Troubleshoot – DNA, RTMT, Trace analysis.
- CAC – Locations based CAC, RSVP based CAC, ELCAC.
- PSTN Trunks – T1, E1, ISDN PRI.
- Call Coverage – Forward, Hunting, Transfer, Voicemail.
- URI Dialing – ILS Topology and Inter-Cluster URI Dialing.
- Media resources – MOH, Transcoder, Conference Bridges, Annunicator, MTP.
- Gatekeepers – Implementation and troubleshooting.
- SAF – Implementation between CUCM and CUCME clusters as well as SRST Devices.
CCNA Voice/Collaboration: CCNA is associate level course in voice/collaboration domain and high in demand where a candidate gets the skills and knowledge of Cisco collaboration systems. Network engineer after CCNA Collaboration works on voice, video, data and mobile applications.
- There is no prerequisite for Cisco CCNA Collaboration Certification exam
CCNP Voice/Collaboration: CCNP is the professional certificate in collaboration domain, this certification increases candidate’s knowledge and skills in designing, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration and Unified communications applications, devices and networks. CCNP Collaboration is considered as best certification to increase the professional value of candidates.
- Prerequisite for CCNP Collaboration is valid CCNA Collaboration certification or any Cisco CCIE/CCDE certification.
CCIE Voice/Collaboration: CCIE Voice/collaboration is an expert level certification which assures candidates skills and knowledge in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complex networks and the challenges of video, mobility, and many more in collaboration domain.
There are two exams for clearing CCIE Collaboration Certification:
Step 1:- CCIE Collaboration written exam
Step 2:- CCIE Collaboration Lab exam
- There is no formal prerequisite for CCIE Collaboration certification but it is recommended to have 3 to 4 years of experience before going for CCIE Certification.